Prof. Ajay Ramdasi
MBA, (PhD Scholar - SIU)
Subject - Marketing
Official e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajay is a proven academician, and educationist at heart, who has over 27 years of experience in Management Education. He is a dedicated and enthusiastic professional who has developed managerial talent in last Thirty years of his career. Over time he has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in training Industry executives with various facets of marketing.
He is highly motivated and analytical professional who has previously held senior management positions as the Director of a Management Institute (BITM). He has implemented projects like setting up Computer Centers and Engineering units.
MBA - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (Pune University) PhD Scholar - Symbiosis International University
Teaching Experience: Faculty Marketing / Associate Professor / Additional Responsibility – Admission Chairperson, IT Chairperson, Academic Chairperson.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MEDIA, Pune, India (AICTE approved)
Faculty Marketing/Associate Professor
MERC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, Pune, India
Faculty Marketing - Admission Chairperson / Placement Chairperson / Administration Chairperson / IT Chairperson/ Academic Chairperson
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Pune, India
KOHINOOR BUSINESS SCHOOL, Khandala (Maharashtra), India
INDIAN CENTRE FOR TELECOM & MANAGEMENT (ICTM), Pune
THE HOTSHOP ADVERTISING, New Delhi
SUYASH COMPUTERS (Computer Centre), Solapur
PRECISION CAMSHAFTS, Solapur
COMART ADVERTISING, Pune
Sales Officer (Luggage division)
BLOW PLAST LTD., Bombay
TRAINING PROGRAMS / WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED
- Management Development Programme on "Core Marketing Skills" (participants from Levis Co., Godfrey Phillips, GSK etc.)
- One Year Certificate Programme in Sales & Marketing for Executives of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (in Fundamentals of Marketing & Consumer Behaviour) Batch 2006 - 07, 2007 - 08, 2008 - 09, 2009 - 10, 2010 - 11.
- Training for a Stock Broking firm Latin Manharlal Stock broking Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai on Relationship Marketing for Sub Brokers.
- Training for Top performers (Business Development Officers) of LIC of India on 'Personal Branding', at LIC Training Centre, Gurgaon.
- Training for Field sales Personnel for Vantage (a financial Services firm), Pune on "Consumer Behaviour", Pune
- Training for Tata Motors on Fundamentals of Marketing for Cadre - Junior Management (Cross Functional group of Asst. Managers & Managers) for "H R Solutions", Pune
- Training for Messer Cutting Systems, Coimbatore on Fundamentals of Marketing
Post Graduate programme courses taught:
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Product & Brand Management
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Rural Marketing
Prof. Arpita Roy
M.Phil. (Jadavpur University), MSc. (Calcutta University)
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Over 15 years of Teaching experience . Has also worked as corporate trainer for organization like LIC,TIL.
Prof. Ashis Mitra
Subject -Accounting and Finance.
Has rich corporate experience, having started with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Andrew Yule and later on worked in senior positions in BOC India Ltd. (now renamed as Linde) for over three decades. Has been a faculty for various accounting and finance courses at ISB&M for more than nine years. Has also been a visiting faculty at IISWBM, Kolkata for the same period.
Prof. Avirupa Bhaduri
Bachelors with English Honours, Calcutta University, P.G.D.B.M. From IISWBM
Subject -HR & Business Communication
A faculty with over 10 years of academic experience, teaching various communication and HR subjects in Techno India Engineering & Management College, BBIT Management Studies Department, etc.
12+ years of industry experience in leading media houses namely ABP Pvt. Ltd., Living Media India Ltd. Worked for 3 years as project coordinator in Center for Applied Positive Psychology, Coventry, UK. Over 2 years’ experience as resource person for rural leadership development program of Action Aid funded programs.Over 10 years of experience in media sector. Worked as AV correspondent, anchor (fiction) with ATN World television channel, content creator and producer of YouTube channel. Worked in 2 Bengali feature films as part of directorial team. Associated with All India Radio music and spoken word programs for 20 plus years. Theatre practitioner, worked with International collaborative theatre production on border studies, with Cornell University. USWorked as research assistant of multinational project of University of Illinois.
Prof. Arunima Das
B. A. (Hons. in English Literature – Calcutta University),
M.A. (English Literature – Pune University)
Subject -Business Communication
A communication, language and literature specialist with over a decade and a half of experience. Partner at Aaspire Learning Solutions, Arunima is an expert in Interacting with corporates and doing TNA (Training Need Analysis), Planning, Organising and implementing various training schedules for corporates like IOCL, BPCL, RBI, FAASCO INTERNATIONAL DUBAI, among others.
Dr. Anupa Barik
Ph.D. (MICA), Masters’ in Mass Communication (Symbiosis)
Subject -Media and Marketing
Qualifications – Ph.D. in media and communications (MICA); Masters’ in Mass Communications (Symbiosis Institute in Media and Communications, Pune); B.A. in English Literature (University of Calcutta)
Research- Barik, A. (2020). Journalism during the times of #metoo: A peek into workplace harassment for Indian women journalists. Journal of Communications and Media Research 12(1).36-47.Barik, A. Women in Newsroom: A study of women journalists in Indian news organisations. In M. Topic, & S. Hiefler, Women in the Media: Who creates the News? London, UK (forthcoming) Barik, A. (2019). Breaking down news language: a critical discourse analysis of media texts.Journal for Discourse Studies. (Under review) Barik, A. (2019). Understanding marriage at the intersection of media and technology.(Submitted)Barik, A. (2019). Understanding Artivism: an exploratory study about Dance Movement therapy for social and psychological maladies. (Submitted)
Teaching: Social Media Content Marketing; Introduction to Mass Media & Journalism; Contemporary Approaches of Mass Media; Digital Media Campaign Strategies- 1 year of teaching experience
Prof. B. R. Vittal, PGDM (Mysore University), MBA,(Pondicherry University)
Experience in marketing with pharmaceuticals, insurance, financial market, consumer goods and service sectors. Also experience in quality assurance department and risk management.
Prof. Brita Singh
BA (Hons.), BPSS-Board Member
Subject - Media & Communication
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching English and conducting mock Group Discussions and Personal Interviews
Dr. Chiradip Bandyopadhyay
PhD (IIT Kharagpur); MBA(HR) XISS Ranchi; B Tech (Fibre Tech) Calcutta University
Subject - OB/HR
Official e-mail ID- Chiradip.email@example.com
PhD, IIT Kharagpur; MBA (HR) XISS Ranchi; B Tech (Fibre Technology)
Aditya Birla Group, IBM, Jindal Stainless Limited, Tata Metaliks Ltd
He has presented papers in international and national conferences; and has published in international journals.
Organizational Behavior ,Human Resource
Prof. Diptendu Haldar
B.Sc. (Physics/Maths/Statistics), PGDM (Marketing/International Business) LBSIM Delhi.
Subject - Marketing/HR/Strategic Management
Has rich corporate experience, having started with Voltas Limited and Whirlpool/LG/Samsung and later on worked in senior positions in Bajaj Allianz/Bharti Axa, for over two decades. Has been a faculty for various courses at ISB&M for more than nine years. Has also been a visiting faculty at IBS, Kolkata and various institutions like RBI, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, CESC and more.
B.Com.- Calcutta University, MBA – LBSIM. Delhi
Subject - Marketing
A competent professional with over 17 years of rich and extensive experience in Service Delivery and Operational Risk Advisory services to both government & non- government departments across India and Middle east locations.
Proven project management experience including end-to-end set up of operational infrastructure at MEA location without compromising on the followings: SLA Management; Quality and Cyber security Threats.
Effective in monitoring high-severity incidents to ensure service availability with minimal delay and impact towards ensuring smooth operations of an infrastructure environment. Capability of leading large teams on operational projects where the highest standards are routinely demanded; exposure in imparting training team members to use best practices & techniques in operations and communicating answers to technical/ operational questions to help resolve inquiries.
Exposure in creating enduring business impact for SBUs across different organizations (GE Capital; Wipro; Bank of America; ACSG Corp.) through process re-engineering and operational risk management, service delivery and execution of shared services operations.
Dr. Prasanta Kumar De
Subject -Operations Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Dean (Academics), XLRI Jamshedpur. Worked with Tata Motors, Maruti Udyog Ltd., ISRO, and Braithwaite & Co. Ltd. Visiting Professor in Germany, Denmark, Egypt, Ecuador & UAE countries. Was awarded the "Best Teacher Award" by AIMS in 1999. World Education Congress has felicitated him as one of the “100 Most Influential Directors in India (Education)” in 2016. Has over 50 papers and publications. A corporate consultant. Life Fellow of many professional bodies.
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur),
Post-doctoral (Germany, Denmark & Ecuador),
M.E. (Gold Medalist), B.E. (Mech.), FIE (I), C.Eng. (I)
Industry - 20 Years
Teaching & Research - 27 years
- Feasibility study for the introduction of Australian Technology for the coal fines beneficiation project at Bharat Cocking Coal Ltd., Dhanbad, under the Economic Assistance Program between Australia and India.
- Human resource plan for 39 plants of Ordnance Factories Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It involves employee strength of around 150,000.
- Consultancy services on human resource management and industrial relations to Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Consultancy project on Job Analysis for J. K. White Cement Works, Rajasthan.
Have 50 Papers & Publications
Industry - 20 Years
Teaching & Research - 27 years
- 1. Was awarded the "Best Teacher Award" by AIMS (Association Indian Management Schools) in 1999 as best Professor in Business Management institutes in India
- 2. Received "Best Paper Award" in the 8th Int. Conference on Management of Technology (IAMOT 1999) held in Cairo, Egypt in March 1999
- 3. Recipient of "100 Most Influential Directors of India (Education)" award by Global Education Congress in Mumbai, India in June 2016.
- 4. Received Certificate of Merit from the Institution of Engineers (India) for a research paper in 1996.
- Received University Gold Medal for first rank in Master of Engineering Degree
Jyoti Prakash Rath
B.Tech. (IIT Bombay), PGDM, MMS Pune.
Subject -Operation Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Worked with Vickers Sperry India Ltd. and Mahindra Group of Companies. Managing Director of Redecam India Private Limited.
Prof. Kanchan Pantvaidya
Bachelors of Pharmacy, MBA (Mkt), Ph.D. candid (Pursuing)
Official e-mail ID- Kanchan.Pantvaidya@isbm.ac.in
Brief Description about the faculty: Pursuing PhD from S P Pune University, MBA- Marketing from S P Pune University and Bachelors of Pharmacy. Research focus in internal branding and communications. Presented papers in national as well as international conferences and journals. Member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association. Consultant to various SMEs in pharmaceutical and chemical sector.
B.Pharmacy, MBA (Mkt), Ph.D.
14 years of experience in academics, corporates and consulting. Associated with companies namely Cadilla Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Reddy’s Labs and Fem care Pharmaceuticals
Experience in pharmaceutical sector, training and development
Presented papers in national as well as international conferences/Journals
1. Pantvaidya Kanchan (Jan.2009) "Role of CSR in pharmaceutical sector", International conference conducted by IBS Ahmedabad., Wisdom publications, pp 333-349, ISBN-978-81-89547-51-6
2. Pantvaidya Kanchan (Feb, 2013)” Internal branding-benefits and key challenges” International doctoral convention.
3. Pantvaidya Kanchan (Feb.2016) "Internal branding strategies which affect employee brand commitment in the services sector" national conference conducted by INDIRA institute of management and published in IIMP Journal with ISBN-978-93-85777-17-2.
4. Pantvaidya Kanchan (April, 2018)” Mergers and acquisitions in pharmaceutical industry” international conference conducted by IBS Mumbai, Shroff publishers and distributors, pp. 12-22. Paper was selected in the best paper category and nominated for the First Prize along with cash emoluments.
5. Ganjoo Kanchan (Dec;2018) Ph.D. research work published in Global business and management research, an international journal titled as” Internal branding in services sector -A conceptual framework”, Vol.10,No 4.in Dec, 2018.
6. Ganjoo Kanchan (Feb; 2020) presented a paper in international conference conducted by Allana institute of management sciences titled as “Dimensions of Internal branding in services sector”. Paper was selected in the best paper category and nominated for second prize along with cash emoluments.
13 yrs. of teaching experience in renowned management institutions namely ISBM, Vishwakarma university, SIBM, MIT-world peace university, Institute of management education research and training.
Received awards for best paper presentation and research from IBS Mumbai and Allana institute of management sciences.
Prof. Karabi Bandyopadhyay
B. Tech (Electronics & Communication), M. Tech (Electronics & Communication), Calcutta University.
Subject -IT & Systems
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Karabi Bandyopadhyay has graduated from Presidency College, Calcutta with honours in physics. She did her B. Tech & M. Tech from Institute of Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
She has over 15 years of industry experience and has worked in various private sector as well as public sector companies such as Tata Steel, Webel, Sofpit Computers, Infolink etc.
She has over 15 years of academic experience and has been teaching in various management and engineering institutes including ISB&M, Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutes etc.
Her areas of expertise are embedded systems, wireless and digital communication and mobile computing. She has specialized in the fields of web application development, mobile application development, database management systems, ERP implementation, data mining, big data, business analytics and internet of things.
- B.Sc. (Physics Honours) from Prasidency College, Calcutta University.
- B. Tech in Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
- M. Tech in Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
- System Engineer, Sofpit Computers Pvt. Ltd., February 1986 to September, 1986
- Senior Project Engineer, WEBEL Electronic Communication Systems Ltd. (A Govt. of West Bengal Undertaking), September 1986 to July 1992.
- Deputy Manager, Automation Division, Tata Iron & Steel Company Ltd. (TATA STEEL), July 1992 to December 1992.
- Software Consultant, White Plains, New York, USA, October 1997 to June 1998.
- Senior Software Consultant, Infolink Pvt. Ltd., Jan 1999 to July 2002.
Prof Bandyopadhyay has written following books:
- E-Commerce: Past, Present & Future (Publisher - Vrinda Publications, New Delhi, 2009).
- Mobile Commerce Commerce (Publisher - Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2013).
She has also written/edited several wiki-pages in Wikipedia and is an active Wikipedia editor and contributor.
She has published a number of blog articles on various topics such as mobile payments, cloud computing, business intelligence, big data, business analytics, internet of things etc.
- Faculty, Electronic & Communication, Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutes, August 2002 to July 2004.
- Faculty, Systems, International School of Business & Media, Kolkata, July 2004 till date.
Recipient of prestigious Award of Excellence in the field of indigenous developmental work from Government of India in 1992.
Prof. Mahesh Renguntwar
MBA, B.com, ICWAI, D.T.L, CFP
Subject - Finance
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Completed Master Teacher Program of ISB, Hyderabad. Attended & completed case study teaching program of IIM- Kolkata & ISB - Mohali. Has a rich industry experience in finance domain of 11yrs. plus 8 years of teaching experience. Worked as a Senior Wealth Manager with Kzen Equities Pvt Ltd, a UK based advisory company, Share Khan, etc.
His current research interests include the areas of financial statements, Machine learning, analytics, machine learning, Python & r-language , Financial Services and Stock Market. He presented a paper in conference of Sheffield Hallam University-UK, Waikato Management School- New Zealand & IIT .He has participated in workshops, short term courses and faculty development programs organized by different renowned institute like ISB-Hyderabad & Ivey Business School- Canada, IIM-Calcutta, Govt. of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, etc. He also went for Study tour to Singapore and Malaysia. He has cleared seven modules of NISM and NCFM. He is member of Financial Planning Standard Board, India (FBSB) and The Society of Financial planners, Pune He is Associate Member Risk Management Association of India
B.com, DTL Symbiosis University, ICWAI, CFP (USA), MBA –Finance from NMIMS Mumbai, Ph.D. Pursuing from Symbiosis International University
Teaching to post graduation for courses , Financial Management, Management Accounting, Financial Markets & Services ,etc
Rish Management to Bank of India
Published 2 research paper
Dr. Madan B. Survase
Ph.D., M.Phil. & M.A.
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
He has rich experience of 14 years in academics and research. He has been a faculty at Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala and Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune. He has rich research experience with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune and worked on 4 research projects (2 sponsored by World Bank and 2 Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India). He has authored 6 research papers in national journal repute and presented 4 papers in international and national conferences. His area of interests is Macroeconomics, Business Environment, and Development Economics & Financial Inclusion.
Ph.D. -Economics, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
M.Phil.- Economics, University of Pune
M.A. - Economics, University of Pune
CAEA- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune
Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala
Pune Institute of Business & Management, Pune
1. Survase M, Parida R, & George V (2021), ‘A Study on the Sustainable Financial Inclusion in Selected SAARC Countries: A Gender-based Perspective’, Empirical Economic Letters, (Accepted & forthcoming). EconList & Cabell’s directory & ERA accredited (ABDC: C)
2. Survase, M., & Inumula, K. M. (2019), ‘Financial Inclusion: Scale Modification and Validation of Socio-Economic Indicators’, in SCMS Journal of Indian Management (Scopus Brief Description about the faculty: Dr. Madan is working as Academic Chairperson & Assistant Professor of Economics at International School of Business and Media, Pune. He holds Ph.D. in Economics from Symbiosis International (Deemed University), M. Phil & M.A. in Economics from University of Pune, and CAEA from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune. He has more than 14 years of experience in academics and research. He was associated with KBS&CMR, Khandala and PIB&M, Pune. He also worked with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, in 4 research projects (2 sponsored by World Bank and 2 Ministry of Agriculture & Population, Government of India). His area of research interest includes Economic Growth & Development focusing on Socio- Economic aspects, Financial Inclusion & Sustainable Development. He authored several research papers in national journals of repute and presented papers in international and national conferences. EDP/MDP Teaching Research & Publication Qualifications Service Indexed), Volume XVI Number 4, Page no. 31 to 40, October - December 2019. ISSN 0973- 3167
3. Survase MB (2019), ‘Financial Inclusion in India: A Comparison between Pre and Post Demonetization’, in International Journal of 360 Management Review, (UGC Listed) Vol. 07, Issue 01, April 2019, ISSN: 2320-7132
4. Mishra PK & Survase MB (2013), ‘Assessment of Socio-Economic and Business Profile of Chikki Trade Promoters in Lonavala’ in KBSCMR’s Journal of Management Research, Volume-1, ISSN (Print): 0975-1513, May, 2013
5. Mishra PK & Survase MB (2012), ‘Effect of Education on Earning and Spending Pattern of Unorganized Labourers in Maharashtra with special reference to Lonavala, dist. Pune’, in KBSCMR’s Journal of Management Research, Volume-1, ISSN (Print): 0975-1513, May, 2012
6. Mishra PK & Survase MB (2012), ‘Economic Imbalance of Migrant and Domestic Unorganized Labours in Maharashtra with special reference to Lonavala, dist. Pune’, in KBSCMR’s Journal of Management Research, Volume-2, ISSN (Print): 0975-1513, December, 2012
1. “Demonetization effect: How the digitally illiterate from different castes in rural India seek Financial Inclusion” in International Conference on Finance & Applied Economics organized by IMRT in association with Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics, Murdoch University, Dubai, The Indian Econometric Society, New Delhi & Savitribai Phule Pune University, from February 15 to 17, 2019
2. “Financial Inclusion: A comparison between pre and post demonetization” in conference on Impact of Demonetisation on Different Sectors of the Economy, at M.U. College of Commerce, Pimpri-Pune from January 18 to 19, 2018
3. “Financial Inclusion: Literature Review” (Presented & published) in conference on Indian and Global Perspectives on Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainability at VIM, Pune, from January 6 to 7, 2017
4. “Socio-Economic Mapping of Unorganized Labours in Maharashtra- with special reference to Lonavala, dist. Pune” in 16 th International Conference of Input-Output Research Association, India (IORA), held at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune from 6 to 8 March, 2012
Macroeconomics, Business Environment, Development Economics, International Economics, Economic Policy for Business Decision, Managerial Economics, Applied Econometrics for Managers & Business Research Methodology
Resource person of Managerial Economics in Diploma in Business Management for Sigatul Mazaraat, AI Vazaratus Saifiyah at ISB&M, Pune
Prof. Mahuya Maitra
M.A. Gold Medallist,Calcutta University, PGD (SRFTII)
Subject - Journalism, Mass Communication and Filmmaking
A faculty with around 26 years of working experience. 12 years of industry experience as TV journalist, news producer and AV correspondence (News magazine and non-fiction) with Doordarshan, ZEE TV, ETV etc. 14 years of experience in teaching, mentoring, consulting and team leading in educational institutes and media departments in govt. and private sector.
Prof. Neha Arora
PhD, NET-JRF, Mcom, Bcom (H)
Functional Area - Economics & Strategy
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Profile: DrNeha Arora held various faculty positions in colleges of Delhi University and Management Schools in Delhi-NCR. Professor of Economics & Strategy. Leadership position as Campus Placement Chairperson at ISB&M, Pune. Author of over 10 international and peer-reviewed research papers and cases. Part of research projects with PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry and MHRD, GOI.
PhD in International Business from Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University
MCom, Delhi University
Bcom (H), Delhi University
She has an experience of 7 years in research and teaching. She has previously taught at DME, Noida, Satyawati College, Delhi University and SGGSCC, Delhi University as an Assistant Professor. She started her career as an Assistant Professor (Guest) with Kirori Mal College, Delhi University.
Published a paper titled “India’s evolving role in addressing climate change concerns” in the Management and Economics Research Journal, Vol. 5, Issue 3 with E-ISSN: 2469- 4339
Published a paper titled “India’s new stance on Global Warming” in the Jan-June 2017 issue of FOCUS: Journal of International Business, Vol. 3 Issue 1 with ISSN: 2347-4459.
Published a paper entitled “Sustainability makes business sense- An analysis of Carbon Credit Market and Environmental Index Greenex” in the Jan-June 2015 issue of FOCUS: Journal of International Business.
Content writer for two modules of International Business and seven modules of Strategic Management for e-PG Pathshala Project by University Grants Commission under the National Mission of Education through ICT initiative of MHRD, Government of India.
Published an article on ‘Impact of Covid-19 Lockdown on the Indian Agricultural Sector’ inmyind Publishers.weblink- https://www.myind.net/Home/viewArticle/impact-of-covid-19-lockdown-on-the-indian-agriculture-sector
Research Project Completed on India’s Imports from China: Strategy for Domestic Capacity (Dec 2019 – Sep 2020)
Case study on Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: Sustainability on Wheels
International Business, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, Business Environment
Awarded Junior & Senior Research Fellowship from UGC
Dr. Neha Bhopatkar
Ph.D. (Organizational Behavior) & MBA (HR), IMS Indore, B.Sc (Microbiology), PMB Science College, Indore
Subject - Human Resource, Organizational Behavior
Official e-mail ID- Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic professional with 15 years of experience as a leader and competent administrator in corporate and academics. Delivered lectures at UG and PG (management) level in OB and HR. Conducted various workshops for management students. Efficient in designing training programs. Efficient in handling recruitment and selection. Experienced instructor and competent in creating highly simulative learning environment. Superior interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with wide range of people. Focused, pragmatic and proactive in handling challenges. Attended seminars and participated in national and international conferences and workshops. Instrumental in organizing various events.
Prof. Naresh Kodavoor
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
20 years of work experience both in Domestic and International markets across industry sectors like – FMCG, Consumer Durables, Beverage and Industrial Products. Includes 4+ years of teaching experience as a Visiting & Regular faculty
Experienced in consulting & training of sales force in FMCG & Consumer Durable sector for retail and institutional selling.
4+ years of teaching experience as a Visiting & Regular faculty. Papers covered:- Sales and Distribution Management - B2B (Business to Business) Marketing - Rural Marketing - Integrated Marketing Communications - Product Management & Brand Building - Retail Management - Marketing of Financial Services
Dr. Pramod Kumar
Ph.D ( Organizational Behavior) – IIT Mumbai
Subject -Organizational Behavior
Formerly with IIM Ahmedabad; Former Chairperson-Placement, XLRI Jamshedpur; Ex-Director, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune; Consultant to over 80 companies worldwide. Author of over 100 research papers, cases and management games. Research quoted internationally in textbooks and journals. Served on Government of India Committees on Management Education.
Dr. Pranjali Unkule
MPhD (Economics), Diploma in Leadership and Management, Accredited Online Training, Australia ,Diploma in Project Management Accredited Online Training, Australia,Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment Australian Vocational Learning Institute
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 16 years of experience in corporate as well as academics and teaching in various premier B Schools in Pune. Experience of conducting workshops and corporate training sessions on Leadership, Motivation, Team Building and Goal Setting.
MA (Eco), PHD (Eco), Diploma in Leadership and Management and Diploma in Project Management (Australian Vocational Learning Institute
Research Publication & Books: 8 Publications in national and International Journals
Co - Author of 2 Books in Management
16 years of teaching experience in various premier B Schools in Pune. Experience of conducting workshops and corporate training sessions on Leadership, Motivation, Team Building and Goal Setting
Recipient of the prestigious 'Rashtriya Vidya Gaurav Puraskar' which is a National Award for outstanding contribution to the field of education. Nominated for the 'International Educational Leadership Award', 2017
Prof. Piyush Nathani
Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India), Masters in Commerce (From University of Pune)
Functional Area - Economics
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Brief Description: 10+ Years of experience in Multinational corporations like Credit Suisse, Barclays, Mphasis, Sharp & Tannan.9+ Years of experience in Academics and Corporate trainings.
Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India), Masters in Commerce (From University of Pune)
Leveraged decade-long experience in owned consulting platform in association with M/s. Finegral Consulting (P) Ltd. and served corporate business units including but not limited to software export houses, professional training institutions, manufacturing and trading entities, consulting firms and religious charitable organizations.
Conducted more than 25 sessions and workshops at various corporate houses and professional bodies on various aspects of Finance and MS Excel.
Also coached the pupils pursuing the courses like CA, MBA and PGDM.
The colleges, institutes, academies where in the teaching responsibility was successfully shouldered include ICAI, Zawares’ Professional Academy, Mitcon Institute of Management, Globus International School of Business, Garware College, Symbiosis College, MMCC, Indira College, Bharti Vidyapeeth.
Have been appointed by Pune University as a chairman for 2 consecutive years for Indirect taxation subject in MBA.
Have been paper setter for Accounting for Business Decisions in MBA and Direct taxation in BBA. Also, have been moderator and examiner for various Accounting and Finance subjects for Pune University.
Beyond academics, have been soft skills trainer. The responsibilities shouldered: grooming students for campus placements in various areas including but not limited to resume writing, aptitude, English, interview skills, body language training etc.
Dr. R. S. Ghosh
M. Pharm, PGDM (AICTE approved), PhD, Supply Chain Management
Subject - Strategic Management & Supply Chain Management
Official e-mail ID-
Dr. R. S. Ghosh is an experienced professional with expertise in transferable skills and knowledge relating to his own 27 years of rich professional career. His major domains are on Internal Business, Strategic Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing and Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Management.
Alumnus of BITs, Pilani for his Doctorate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Post Graduate in Business Management from IISWBM, Kolkata and Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Mangalore university. He is a Corporate Trainer and Consultant over a decade along with his expertise in Management education, Quality and Accreditation for NBA as well NAAC
Dr. Ghosh is highly equipped with transferable skills in the areas of Training and Development, Academic Audit Recruitment Management. His other areas of interest are Research and Publications, Conferences, Publications of books and in Corporate Social Responsibilities
Dr. Ghosh has over 15 years’ experiences in the corporate world. He has served in leading Corporate at various capacities like: Technology Transfer Executives, Project In-charge, Plant Manager, Head Contract Manufacturing Operations and Head Technical Services. He has served over 10 years as capable manager cum Profit-Unit Head with highly regulated market for domestics and international segments.
Dr. Ghosh is presently working in Higher education segment over 12 years. He has established a strong forte in NBA accredited private Business School as a capacity of Professor cum Academic Administrator and in NAAC accredited private University as a capacity of Professor / Dean. Dr. Ghosh published 22 research papers in Peer Revered journals, UGC Care category I journal and also Scopus Index journal. He has been edited 3 Conference books in his credit and published 2 E-books as an author.
Dr. Ghosh was engaged as PhD supervisor in MGM University of Health Sciences and Career Point University Faculty of Management Studies for their PhD Program in Healthcare Management and other specializations. Under his guidance, 12 research scholars received their award of thesis.
Dr Ravi Jaiswal
Ph.D, M.Com, UGC NET and PGDIM from Amity Business School, Noida Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Subject - Finance
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 16 years of experience in corporate training and in the areas of Academics.
Prior to Academic Industry he has been working with Bajaj Auto Ltd. and ING Vysya Bank.
He has presented several Research Papers in International Conferences in the areas of Banking, Financial Inclusion and Micro Insurance.
He has attended various faculty training programs in institutions like IIM Ahmedabad, Yashda Pune, IVEY Business School, ISB Hyderabad and ISB Chandigarh. His areas of research interests include Banking Risk Management, Investment Banking, Insurance Underwriting and similar studies.
He is Full time member of Commerce Association of India.
Currently he is holding the Position of Chairperson Academics for PGDM programs at International School of Business & Media, Pune.
Ph.D, M.Com, UGC NET and PGDIM from Amity Business School, Noida Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Along with teaching he is also involved in conducting Placement workshops, Developing course modules in Finance area, Mentoring students, GDPI process, Member of academic council, Handling Compliance with Government bodies and involved in other Institutional building activities.
He provided the full spectrum of financial services, Project finance & Investment consultancy to few leading SME’s and startups in Pune.
His areas of research interests include Banking Risk Management, Investment Banking, Insurance Underwriting and similar studies. He has presented several Research Papers in International Conferences in the areas of Banking, Financial Inclusion and Micro Insurance.
He is presently involved in teaching in the areas like Banking Management, Investment Banking, Business Laws, Financial Markets & Services, Life & General Insurance Practices and other Finance subjects.
The best paper presentation award in “All India Commerce Association Conference” Nagpur.
Dr. Rajib Bhattacharya
B.Com, MBA (Fin), MA (Econ), M.Phil, ACMA, MIMA, Ph.D., PGDPMIR, PGDMM, LM-ORSI
Subject -Finance & Accounts
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Dr. Rajib Bhattacharya is an Associate Professor in the area of Finance and Accounts in ISB&M, Kolkata. He has more than 10 years of experience in middle and senior management level in various industries including bank in the area of accounts, cost control, financial management and commercial banking. He had been an academic consultant on invitation to Universitas Pelita Harapan, Jakarta, Indonesia. He has been teaching for over 13 years in the area of finance and accounts at post-graduate level in various institutes in Kolkata including BBIT, Army Institute of Management and Institute of Business Management (only institute offering MBA degree under JU). He had been corporate trainer in the area of finance and accounts to middle and senior level corporate executives of reputed organizations and MNCs including Birlasoft, Frost & Sullivan, Mitsubishi India, L&T Infotech, L&T Tech Services, Premier Group, Rallis India, United Health Group (India), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. & The Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd. He is a member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI), All India Management Association (AIMA), Operational Research Society of India (ORSI) and Analytics Society of India (ASI).
He has presented research papers in 10 national and 21 international conferences including conferences at IITs and IIMs and has also authored 37 research papers which have been published in indexed journals including UGC-CARE approved and SCOPUS indexed journals. His research interests include stock, derivative, commodity, foreign exchange markets and Corporate Finance.
B.Com, MBA (Fin), MA (Econ), M.Phil, ACMA, MIMA, Ph.D., PGDPMIR, PGDMM, LM-ORSI.
Over 10 years in middle and senior management level in various industries including bank in the area of accounts, cost control, financial management and commercial banking.
Had been an academic consultant on invitation to Universitas Pelita Harapan, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Presented research papers in 10 national and 21 international conferences including conferences at IITs and IIMs, authored 37 research papers published in indexed journals including UGC-CARE approved and SCOPUS indexed journals.
Research interests include stock, derivative, commodity, foreign exchange markets and Corporate Finance.
Over 13 years in teaching courses in the area of finance and accounts at post-graduate level in various institutes in Kolkata including BBIT, Army Institute of Management and Institute of Business Management (only institute offering MBA degree under JU).
Had been corporate trainer in the area of finance and accounts to middle and senior level corporate executives of reputed organizations and MNCs including Birlasoft, Frost & Sullivan, Mitsubishi India, L&T Infotech, L&T Tech Services, Premier Group, Rallis India, United Health Group (India), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. & The Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd.
• Certificate of Merit under National Scholarship Scheme in Madhyamik Examination 1985.
• Award for Merit from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd for performance in MBA Examination (JU).
• 1st Class 2nd Rank Holder in MBA Examination (JU).
• Best Paper Award in XV International Conference on Business Management & Social Sciences, organized by R S More College, Dhanbad, Jharkhand on 14th & 15th April 2017.
Dr. Ruma Banerjee
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
2001: PhD. In Sociology from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
1987: Masters in Sociology from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India. First Class.
Provided the day to day leadership to BrandzMap to build up a boutique digital research company to reckon with. Spearheaded the development and implementation of effective business growth strategies and processes and responsible for driving the organization to achieve profitability.
Worked in Business Organization Future Ideas, the Innovation Lab of Future Group, and Raymond Ltd.
- Was a member of the Ideating team at Future Group, worked towards building values and scenarios and Ideas that can impact Businesses and Society
- As Head- Research, in Raymond Ltd worked in partnership with key stakeholders across all business and brand groups (Textile, Apparel, Retail, Real Estate, Personal care & Fragrance and Engineering division) and working towards brand revitalizing programs to drive profitable growth.
Have experience of more than 10 years with market research agencies, Kantar Group (TNS, IMRB), Synovate and GFK (MODE). Was leveraging both qualitative and quantitative methods. Have experience across India and Bangladesh. Generated new business by developing relationships in course of association with these agencies.
- As a practicing researcher in different agencies, worked across different categories (and brands) ranging from Textile (personal &home), Personal care, Skin care, Oral care, Pharmaceuticals, Tobacco, Apparel, Tourism, Household care, Food, Dairy products, Engineering, Banking and Agro. In the social research field have handled Nutrition, Education, Micro Nutrients, AIDS projects.
In recent years practicing market research and insights and strategy consultancy through my agency outfit Eschalot and aligning with relevant research partners; across different categories and interacting with Cipla, Pay Nearby Mahindra Holidays, Chitale Dairy, Welspun, Arvind, Mafatlal, Orra, and others.
Currently attached to ISB&M, Pune as an adjunct Faculty in Marketing.
Was associated with Jadavpur University, Calcutta, as a Guest Lecturer for Sociology in the departments of Plant, Construction and Instrumentation Engineering. The assignment was for 3 months in two consecutive years.
Granted Departmental scholarship from Sociology Department, University of Calcutta for PhD program.
report development for customized projects. Not yet published on public domain or for public use
Dr. Rajeswari Saha
Ph. D Media and Cultural Studies, TISS M. Phil M.Phil. Social Social Work, Delhi University
Subject -Media and Capacity Building
Official e-mail ID- Rajeswari.email@example.com
Doctor of Philosophy, School of Media and Cultural Studies, TISS Mumbai M.Phil Social Social Work, Delhi University
Seven years of service in research and planning and development of programmes with civil societies. Directly managed projects and facilitation of training and development programmes on communication campaigns with funding agencies such as Teri Des Hommes-Ankur Society of Alternative in Education, UNDP and UNICEF in partnership with World Comics India, Delhi.
Consulted as a comics facilitator and visual ethnographer with corporate and civil societies, 2007-2011
One year of research on ways of alternative education and it's impact on slum dwellers in North East Delhi with Ankur Society of Alternative in Education in the capacity of a Project Coordinator, 2008-2009 Publications of journal articles with UGC peer reviewed journals-3
Assistant Professor, Media, ISB&M, Nande. 2019-Present Visiting Faculty, Harkisen Institute of Research Media and Analysis, Mithibai Campus. 2018-2019
UGC NET-JRF in Social Work, awarded in 2010. Scholarship for Visual Ethnography research awarded by School of Media and Cultural Studies, TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, MUMBAI. 2016-2017
Dr. Ratri Parida
Functional Area- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ratri Parida is working as Associate Professor at International School of Business and Media (ISBM), Pune and is also a Visiting Research Fellow at Guildhall School of Management, London Metropolitan University. She was one of the founding faculties at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur and associated with premier institutes like National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune and VIT Vellore. She completed her PhD from the Dept.of Industrial and Systems Engineering, IIT, Kharagpur. In addition to her publication in many reputed national & international journals, she also acts as ad-hoc reviewer in many international journals and conferences. Her research interest focuses specifically on operations management, Industry 4.0, sustainability, and healthcare supply chain. She has more than 10 years of experience in research and teaching.
Ph.D., Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, IIT Kharagpur
M.Tech (Industrial Engineering), Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
B.E (Mechanical Engineering), Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur, Odisha
School of General Management, National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune, Maharashtra
VIT Business School, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Benefits of Provision of Sanitation Facilities at Construction Sites during Different Phases at Construction funded by Saraplast India Pvt. Ltd., 2015
1. Survase, M., Parida, R. & Antony, G.V. (2021), “A Study on the Sustainable Financial Inclusion in Selected SAARC Countries: A Gender-based Perspective”, Empirical Economics Letters (ABDC: C) (Accepted)
2. Kaur, J., Parida, R., Ghosh, S. & Lavuri, R. (2021), “Impact of Materialism on Purchase Intention of Sustainable Luxury Goods: An Empirical Study in India”, Society and Business Review (ABDC: B) (ABS: 2)
3. Jaipuria, S., Parida, R. & Ray, P. (2020), “The Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism Sector in India”, Tourism Recreation Research (ABDC: A) (ABS: 2).
4. Mahapatra, D., Katiyar, R, Parida, R. & Kumar, D. (2021), “A fuzzy multi-criteria approach for evaluating the contribution of freight transportation towards India’s Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)”, International Journal of Production Research (ABDC: A) (ABS: 3) (Impact Factor: 8.568)
5. Parida, R. (2019), “Health Hazards Faced by Handloom Weavers in Odisha Need Urgent Attention”, Economic and Political Weekly (ABDC: B)
6. Shailendra Palvia, Prageet Aeron, Parul Gupta, Diptiranjan Mahapatra, Ratri Parida, Rebecca Rosner and Sumita Sindhi (2018), “Online Education: Worldwide Status, Challenges, Trends, and Implications”, Journal of Global Information Technology Management, Vol. 21, pp.233-241. (ABDC: B) (ABS: 2) (Impact Factor: 3.519)
7. Parida, R. and Ray, P. K. (2015), “Biomechanical Modelling of Manual Material Handling Tasks: A Comprehensive Review”, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol No. 3, pp. 4598-4605 (Elsevier) (Scopus-indexed) (Impact Factor: 0.990)
8. Parida, R. and Ray, P. K. (2015), “Factors Influencing Construction Ergonomic Performance in India”, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol No. 3, pp. 6587-6592 (Elsevier) (Scopus-indexed) (Impact Factor: 0.990)
9. Ray, P. K., Parida, R. and Saha, E. (2015), “Status Survey of Occupational Risk Factors of Manual Material Handling Task at a Construction Site in India”, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol No. 3, pp. 6579-6586 (Elsevier) (Scopus-indexed) (Impact Factor: 0.990)
10. Ray, P. K., Parida, R. and Sarkar, S. (2015), “Ergonomic Analysis of Construction Jobs in India: A Biomechanical Modelling Approach”, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol No. 3, pp. 4606-4612 (Elsevier) (Scopus-indexed) (Impact Factor: 0.990)
11. Saviano, M., Parida, R., Caputo, F., Datta, S.K. (2014), “Insights on the Italian and Indian Health Care Systems and PPPs from a VSA Perspective”, Euromed Journal of Business, Vol. 9, pp. 198- 220 (ABDC: C) (H-Index: 19)
12. Parida, R. and Ray, P. K. (2012), “Study and Analysis of Occupational Risk Factors for Ergonomic Design of Construction Worksystems”, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation, Vol. 41, pp. 3788-3794 (ABS: 1) (Impact Factor: 1.505)
13. Parida, R. and Ray, P. K. (2012), “Biomechanical Modelling and Evaluation of Construction Jobs for Performance Improvement”, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation, Vol.41, pp. 5959-5965 (ABS: 1) (Impact Factor: 1.505)
14. Parida, R. and Ray, P. K. (2011), “A Comprehensive Framework for Physical Evaluation of Manual Material Handling Tasks”, International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, Vol. 24, pp. 153-166 (Scopus-indexed) (Impact Factor: 0.7)
1. Participated in BLM2-ICAM4: An International Joint e-Conference titled “The Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resource Management Practices in Technology Organizations”, organized by Taylor’s University, Malaysia, and University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 11 th September, 2021 (Online Mode).
2. Participated in BLM2-ICAM4: An International Joint e-Conference titled “Perspectives of International Business: Comprehensive Study on Major Business traits during COVID-19 Pandemic”, organized by Taylor’s University, Malaysia, and University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 11 th September, 2021 (Online Mode)
3. Participated in workshop on “Roadblocks on Circular Economy Practices in Indian Manufacturing Industry” on 20-21 March 2021.
4. Participated in International Virtual Conference on “Supply Chain Challenges of COVID-19 Vaccines: Indian Imperative” on 20 th November, 2020.
5. Participated in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) titled “Industry 4.0: The Smart and Digital Future of Healthcare Sector”, August 29-30, 2020 (Online mode).
6. Participated in webinar conducted by National Productivity Council, Bengaluru on “Design Thinking” on 30 th May, 2020.
7. Participated in webinar conducted by National Productivity Council, New Delhi on “Opportunities, Prospects of Collaborative Robots (Cobots) in Indian SMEs and Role of Cobots Post COVID-19 Era” on 29 th May, 2020.
8. Participated in webinar conducted by National Productivity Council, New Delhi on “COVID-19 and Digital Transformation” on 20 th May, 2020.
9. Participated in webinar conducted by IEEE India Council on "Technology Driven Logistics and Supply Chain during COVID-19" on 19 th May, 2020.
10. Participated in 13 th ISDSI Conference titled “A Systematic Review of the State of-The-Art Literature on MCDM Techniques and Applications in Healthcare System”, IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
11. Participated in 13 th ISDSI Conference titled “Sustainability of Smart Village through Design Thinking”, IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
12. Participated in 13 th ISDSI Conference titled “Optimization of Human Factors for Railway Coach and Bogie Maintenance using Differential Evolution Algorithm”, IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
13. Participated in 13 th ISDSI Conference titled “Scheduling of Utility Power Distribution Projects in Sambalpur District under SAUBHAGYA: A TOPSIS Approach”, IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
14. Participated in 13 th ISDSI Conference titled “Examining the Long-run Relationship between Economic Growth and Development of Information and Technology in India”, IIM Sambalpur, December 27-30, 2019.
15. Attended Case Method Teaching Seminar offered by Harvard Business Publishing and IIMA Case Center, IIM Ahmedabad, December 12-13 th , 2018.
16. Participated in ISTE- RUCTD International Conference, “Application of Fuzzy FMEA to Indian Railway Signalling Systems”, Bali, Indonesia, November 19-20, 2018.
17. Participated in 9th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2018) and its affiliated conferences titled, “Assessment of Posture and Ergonomic Interventions among Handloom Weavers in Western Odisha, India”, Orlando, USA, July 21 -25 th , 2018.
18. Attended Case Workshop at IIM Sambalpur, June 25-27, 2018.
19. Sonam Patel, Suchismita Satapathy and R Parida (2018), Prioritizing Wheel chair as per Indian context, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering , Volume 377 , conference 1 .
20. Participated in presentation at 11th ISDSI International Conference, “A Study of Critical Success Factors in Achieving Inclusive Sustainable Development in India”, IIM Trichy, December 27-30, 2017.
21. Participated in presentation at 6th Annual International Sustainability Conference-SUSCON-VI: Learning for Living and Leading, “Analysis of Barriers and Critical Factors Affecting Construction Supply Chain in India”, IIM Shillong, March 2 nd – 4 th , 2017.
22. Participated in presentation at MESH, “Ergonomic Evaluation of Bar Benders in Construction”, MESH, IIT Kharagpur, December 20 th – 23 rd , 2016.
23. Participated in presentation at CPIE-2016, “A Review on Risk Analysis for Infrastructure Projects, NIT Jalandhar, Jalandhar, December 19th -21st, 2016.
24. Participated in presentation at CPIE-2016, “ A Review on Time-Cost Trade-off Optimization Models in Construction Industry”, NIT Jalandhar, December 1 9th -2 1st , 2016.
25. Participated in presentation at SIMSR Global SCM Conference, “Study of Operational Issues at Paradip Port: Overview and Insights ” , K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, December 16 th , 2016.
26. Participated in presentation at HWWE 2016 “Relationships of Demographic Variables and Occupational Risk Perception for Analyzing Occupational Injuries in Construction Worksystem”, NIT Jalandhar, 8 th – 11 th December, 2016.
27. Participated in presentation at International Conference on CRIP Management, “Evaluation of Pune Metro Rail project using Minimum Spanning Tree model”, NICMAR, Pune, October 21 st – 22 nd , 2016.
28. Participated in presentation at 2 nd International Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering and Health Sciences, “Ergonomic Evaluation and Intervention of Manual cutting Process in Textile Industries”, Malaysia, December 19 th – 20 th , 2015.
29. Participated in presentation at Industry Academia Conference on Construction Management (IACCM), “Impact of Provision of Portable Sanitary Facilities on Labour Productivity at Construction Sites during Different Phases of Construction”, NICMAR Hyderabad, December 4 th -5 th , 2015.
30. Participated in presentation at 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and its affiliated conferences titled, “Status Survey of Occupational Risk Factors of Manual Material Handling Task at a Construction Site in India”, Las Vegas, USA, July 26 th -30 th , 2015.
31. Participated in presentation at 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and its affiliated conferences titled, “Biomechanical Modelling of Manual Material Handling Tasks: A Comprehensive Review”, Las Vegas, USA, July 26 th -30 th ,2015.
32. Participated in presentation at 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and its affiliated conferences titled, “Factors Influencing Construction Ergonomic Performance in India”, Las Vegas, USA, July 26 th -30 th , 2015.
33. Participated in presentation at 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and its affiliated conferences titled, “Ergonomic Analysis of Construction Jobs in India: A Biomechanical Modelling Approach”, Las Vegas, USA, July 26 th -30 th , 2015.
34. Participated in presentation at International Conference on Managing the Asian Century (ICMAC 2014) titled “Improving Occupational Health of Indian Construction Workers: A Biomechanical Evaluation Approach”, Bali, Indonesia, November 25 th – 28 th , 2014.
35. Participated in presentation at International Conference on Managing the Asian Century (ICMAC 2014) titled “Selection of Alternate Worksystems to Improve Occupational Health of Indian Construction Workers: A Design of Experiment Based Approach” Bali, Indonesia, November 25 th – 28 th , 2014.
36. Participated in presentation at International Conference on Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance (ICFIF 2014) titled “Managing Operational Risk in Banking Sector: An Overview of Various Approaches and Reflections”, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India, November 13 th -15 th , 2014.
37. Participated in presentation at SIMSR Global SCM Conference titled “Viable System Approach (VSA) for Improving Healthcare Supply Chains” held at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, January 10 th -11 th , 2014.
38. Participated in presentation at HWWE 2013 titled “Assessment of Relative Risk of Occurrences and Severity of Joint Pain among Construction Workers using CART” held at Vidyasagar University, West Bengal, December4 th -6 th , 2013.
39. Presented in the 6 th Conference of Euromed Academy of Business titled "Insights on Italian and Indian Healthcare Systems from VSA Perspective" held at Estoril, Portugal from 23 rd - 24 th September, 2013.
40. Participated in presentation at HWWE 2012 titled “Assessment of Occupational Risk Factors for MMH Tasks using BRIEF Technique” held at G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India from 6 th - 8th December, 2012
41. Participated in presentation at 18 th World Congress on Ergonomics (IEA 2012) titled “Study and analysis of occupational risk factors for ergonomic design of construction worksystems”, held at Recife, Brazil, 12 th – 16 th February, 2012.
42. Participated in presentation at 18 th World Congress on Ergonomics (IEA 2012) titled “Biomechanical modelling and evaluation of shovelling at construction site in India: a case study”, held at Recife, Brazil, 12 th – 16 th February, 2012.
43. Participated in presentation as a company case study at 18 th World Congress on Ergonomics (IEA 2012) titled “Biomechanical evaluation of construction jobs for performance improvement”, held at Recife, Brazil, 12 th – 16 th February, 2012.
44. Participated in presentation at International Conference on Ergonomics and Human Factors (HWWE 2011) titled “A Comprehensive Framework for Physiological Evaluation of Manual Material Handling Tasks”, held at IIT Madras, Chennai, 15-17 th December, 2011.
45. Participated in presentation at 2 nd International Conference on Production and IndustrialEngineering (CPIE-2010) titled “A Comprehensive Framework for Physical Evaluation of Manual Material Handling Tasks” organized by NIT Jalandhar, Jalandhar from 3 - 5 th December, 2010.
46. Attended a short-term course on Supply Chain Management (STCSCM), organized by Department of Industrial Engineering, Anna University, Chennai from 24- 25 th September,2010.
47. Attended an International Workshop titled Ergonomics Methodology on “work-related musculoskeletal disorders” and “Participatory ergonomics: How to ensure everyone has a say” organized by University of Calcutta, Kolkata on 16 th and 20 th December, 2009.
48. Participated in poster presentation at International Ergonomics Conference (HWWE 2009) titled “A Comprehensive Framework for Biomechanical Modelling of Manual Material Handling Tasks” organized by University of Calcutta, Kolkata from 17- 19 th December, 2009.
49. Participated in oral presentation at International Conference of ISME AME 08 on “Modeling and Managing Projects by using DSM Tool” organized by Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, Bhopal from 18 - 20 th March, 2008.
50. Attended an International Workshop on “Engineering Fundamentals and Applications of Fuel Cells” at Jadavpur University from 9- 10 th January, 2008.BOOK CHAPTERS/ EDITED BOOKS
1. Analysis of Barriers and Critical Factors Affecting Construction Supply Chain in India, Making the Liveable Planet Earth: Learning, Living and Leading, Emerald (2018), pp.220-233, ISBN: 9781786354228
2. Ergonomic Evaluation of Bar Benders in Construction Industry, Ergonomic Design of Products and Worksystems - 21st Century Perspectives of Asia, Springer (2018), pp. 57-68 ISSN: 2364-5857
3. Improving Occupational Health of Indian Construction Workers: A Biomechanical Evaluation Approach, Managing the Asian Century: Smart Technologies for Smart Nations, Springer (2016), pp. 195-216. ISBN: 978-981-287-585-3
4. Selection of Alternate Worksystems to Improve Occupational Health of Indian Construction Workers: A Design of Experiment Based Approach, Managing the Asian Century: Smart Technologies for Smart Nations, Springer (2016), pp. 155-173. ISBN: 978- 981-287-585-3
5. Managing Operational Risk in Banking Sector: An Overview of Various Approaches and Reflections, Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance, Bloomsbury (2015), pp. 47-52, ISBN: 9789384898885
Total Quality Management
Business Research Methodology
Resource Person for Managerial Effectiveness Programme for Competitive Business Environment for Postal Officers of Odisha Postal Circle, IIM Sambalpur, 2018
Resource Person for International Summer Winter Training (ISWT) on Ergonomics and Human Factors, IIT Kharagpur, 2015
Resource Person for Management Development Programme (MDP) for Executives on Analysis and Design of Experiments, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, 2011
Silver Award for the paper titled “The Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resource Management Practices in Technology Organizations”, BLM2-ICAM4: An International Joint e-Conference titled organized by Taylor’s University, Malaysia, and University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 11 th September, 2021.
Conference Co-chair for 13 th ISDSI 2019 Conference at IIM Sambalpur, 2019
Received WeAreTheCity India’s Top 50 Rising Star Awards 2017.
Biography included in Marquis Who's Who in World, 2016-2017.
Best Research Paper Award (21 st – 22 nd October, 2016) for paper titled “Evaluation of Pune Metro Rail project using Minimum Spanning Tree model”, International Conference on CRIP Management, NICMAR, Pune
Invited as a Track Chair for 10 th Annual Euromed Academy of Business (ΕΜΑΒ) Conference, Rome, 2017
Invited as a Session Chair for AHFE, Las Vegas, 2015
Served as a Technical Committee member for MESH, 2018, IEOM, 2018 and MESH, 2016
Recipient of the MHRD fellowship for PhD at IIT Kharagpur (2008- 2012)
Travel grant from DST for attending IEA 2012, Brazil
Paper titled “Insights on Italian and Indian Health Care Systems” has been chosen by the judging panel as a finalist in the 2012/2013 Emerald/EMRBI Business Research Award for Emerging Researchers.
Involved in collaborative Supply Chain Management (SCM) teaching (VITBS and University of Michigan, Dearborn).
Topper in M Tech (Industrial Engineering) at the University level with CGPA 8.61
Awarded with the Outstanding academic performance in science in All India Secondary School Examination
Dr. Saroja Asthana
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) M.S. (USA)
Subject -Operation Management, QT & IT
Official e-mail ID- Saroja.Asthana@isbm.ac.in
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) M.S. (USA). Contributor to Nobel Peace Prize 2007 to IPCC. Former Faculty at XLRI Jamshedpur. Scientist at NML, Jamshedpur & NCL Pune. Consultant to IPCC, SDC, GTZ, UNFCCC, Ministry of Environment and Forests, GOI and several industries globally. Author of highly reputed research papers.
Dr. Subramaniam Jayaraman
Subject - HR & OB
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Group Head (HR, Admin & Quality), IRIS Ltd.; Former Dy. Div. Manager, TATA Metaliks Ltd. His research interests are Talent Management. Performance management and Organizational Change. He has also conducted several Management Development Programmes for various organizations. Consultant to leading organizations, also well versed in psychometric testing and analysis. Has over 16 years of experience in teaching and MDPs and over 26 years work experience in diverse industries ranging from automobiles, construction, Iron & Steel and IT services and has held senior level positions in TATA Metaliks and IRIS Business Services Limited. Specialized in the area of HRM, OB & TQM, Is a certified Lead Auditor for ISO-9000 and a certified examiner for Business Excellence awards. Life member of the higher education forum and a panel member on mentoring committee for initiatives in small and medium industries of CII Western India, Chapter.
|Serial No||Name of Organization||Designation||Period|
|1.||Union Company Motors Pvt Ltd., Chennai||Regional Service Engineer||Aug'78 to May'83|
|2.||A.K.Sen & Co., Pvt Ltd Kolkata||Partner||June'83 to May'89|
|3.||Tata Metaliks, Ltd,Kolkata||Divisional Manager||September'91 to June'1999|
|4.||IRIS Business Services., Ltd.Mumbai||Group Head-HR, Quality and Administration||July 1999 to May 2003|
|5.||International School of Business & Media., Pune||Professor||June 2003 to present|
|Serial No:||Details of the work||Client||Period|
|1.||Leadership and team building workshop||Life Insurance Corporation of India., Northern Zonal Training centre, Gurgaon||No of Programmes counducted-6 in the year 2008-09|
|2.||People, Processes and resolving conflicts workshop||Life Insurance corporation of India., Northern Zonal Training centre., Gurgaon||No of Programmes counducted-2 in the year 2008-09|
|3.||One year certificate programme for sales and marketing executives||Astrazeneca Ltd., Bengaluru||From year 2006-2012(one Programme every year)|
|4.||Behavioural Event Interviewing skills workshop||Neosym Ltd., Pune||2016|
|5.||Leadership and team building workshop||Cosmos Bank||2016-17|
|6.||Leadership and team building workshop||Indian Post||2016-17|
|7.||Performance Management workshop||H.P.C.L||2016|
|8.||Psychometric testing for career decisions workshop||Management Development Programme||To be conducted in feb 2018 in collaboration with faculty from University of Notre dame and University of Hamburg|
|Serial No:||Title of the Paper||Details of Publication||Published in conference proceedings|
|1.||Defining talent and talent management: A review of various approaches||Presented at the conference of Indo Global Chamber of Commerce||Sept 2017|
|2.||Initial validation and construction of talent management scale||Sage Open Journal||Under Review|
|3.||Interaction effect of industry and function on talent management processes and organization outcomes||Abstract Approved by International Conference on Drifts in Business, Governance, and Societal Values: Conflicts and Challenges||December 8-9, 2017|
|4.||Talent management processes and organizational outcomes||Extended abstract by ISDSI conference to be held at IIM Trichy.||December 27, 2017|
|Serial No:||Subjects taught||Trimester|
|1.||Human Resource Management-I||First trimester|
|2.||Human Resource Management-II||Second trimester|
|3.||Performance Management||Third trimester|
|4.||Competency based recruitment and Selection||Third trimester|
|5.||Assessment centre and Development Centre||Fourth trimester|
|6||Training and Development||Third trimester|
|7.||Organization change and Development||Fourth trimester|
|8.||Global Human Resource Management||Fifth trimester|
Prof. S. K. Srivastava
GMP (IIM Lucknow), M.Tech.,IIT Kanpur
Subject -Operation Management, QT & IT
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Twenty one years with Indian Navy in various positions of which last 7 years in embedded technology-based System Design, Training on Integration and Operations. MIS, ERP and Short term capability training.
Prof. Subramanyam Degala
M. A., MBA
Subject - OB, Human Resource & General Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Subramanyam Degala has graduated from Andhra University in Bachelor of Commerce and did his Post graduation – M. A. in Social Work with Human relations and Labor welfare as specialization from Delhi School of Social Work, University of Delhi in 1983. He had also done MBA in Marketing and number of short duration courses from IIM Ahmadabad, IIM Calcutta and Administrative staff college of India Hyderabad. He started his career with Public Sector undertaking called Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. Ranchi as Executive Trainee (Personnel and Administration). Other companies he worked for
- M A Social Work with HR&LW as specialization – Delhi University
- MBA – Marketing
- Short duration courses from IIM A, IIM C and Administrative Staff College.
- Certified Auditor TS 16949
- TQM Specialist and Auditor
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd- Ranchi – Industrial Relations In charge
- Emmellen Biotech pharmaceuticals Ltd at Bombay – Chief Manager,
- Rajinder Steels Limited as General Manager – HR & A,
- Sriven Computer solutions ltd, - General Manager HR,
- Honda Siel Power Products Limited. Delhi as General Manager – Corporate HR and General Affairs.
- Group Vice President – Group HRM of N K Minda Group
- Sr. Vice President Group HR – Trident Group
He is widely travelled and served in CII committees and co designed Executive development programmes with IIMB. IIML and MDI for the organizations he has been working. He gives consultancy to industries and does Organization interventions and adept in Executive Development programmes. He has always been top ranker in college and University and National Merit scholarship holder all along his studies. He was very active in student politics and held number of positions during his studies in student politics. Married and had two grown up daughters.
He has flair for writing on HR and other topics and has contributed to many publications. List of his publications are given below.
- Strategies for Human Resource Development - Financial Express, Bombay 3.2.94.
- Family Feuds and Corporate Performance - Financial Express, Bombay 29.3.94.
- Managing Human Resources - Financial Express, Bombay 5.4.94.
- Human Resource Management Strategies for Improving Productivity - Chemical Business magazine - March 94.
- A Storm in the Offing..? - Financial Express, Bombay 14.8.94
- Corporate Loyalty - A Dying Trait. - Ascent, Times of India, Pune 24.5.95.
- Changing Economic Scenario and Labour Legislation - A Critique - National Convention of ISTD, Ranchi 26-27 Feb 93.
- Human Resources as Competitive Advantage National HRD Symposium, Calcutta Feb 23-24, 95.
- Building up a Culture - Financial Express, Bombay 10.2.96
- Globalization and Emerging HR Issues - Express Computers
- Human Resource Outsourcing – Pause and think in PARADIGM a magazine published by IMT Ghaziabad, a top ranked business school. July 2002.
- Presented a case at National NIPM convention on “Managing socio politico Environmental issues “16 –18 Jan 2003 at Pune.
- Greenfield concept - a case study presented at Flame University case presentation seminar. 2018
- Should we get rid of performance appraisals? - Presented a paper on International conference on Emerging socio-economic trends and Business strategy organized by ISBM Kolkata. 2019
- Case let – Critical issues in collective bargaining
- Case – Wage Negotiation
- ABC ltd
- Cyrus Mistry
- Rise and fall of Carly Fiorina
- A G Lafley – Innovation at P&G
- Alan Mulally – Turnaround of Ford
- Anand Mahindroo
- Ratan Tata
- Emmanuel Macron
- Nelson Mandela
- Vijay Mallya
- Happiness is panacea to all human ills – Aug 18,2014
- Art of Talent Acquisition – April 21, 2015
- Relevance of HR in Organizations – Aug 24, 2015
- Why Leadership is a perennial problem? – Sep 15, 2015
- Supreme Court striking down NJAC – Judicial independence of overreach? - Oct 20, 2015
- Transformation of 21st Century Organization – Dec 23,2015
- Hoodwinking Democracy – Dec 31, 2015
- Leadership – Jan28, 2016
- Will India ever enjoy demographic dividend? – Jan 28,2016
- How to create happiness in Organizations – May 19, 2016
- Leadership redefined – May 26, 2016
- Brexit Fallout – July 5,2016
- Future of HR department – Doomed? – Aug 4, 2016
- Large Corporations are paragon of virtue or … - Aug 9, 2016
- Is this Government of the people, by the people and for the people? – Sep8,2016
- Backtracking on special status for Andhra Pradesh – Sep 12,2016
- Stop Jingoism – Oct 4, 2016
- Rise and rise of Donald Trump – Nov 11, 2016
- Demonetization and its impact – Nov 22, 2016
- Dissent – Cornerstone of Democracy – Feb 28, 2017
- Aadhar invasion – May 4, 2017
- Revisiting Management education to make it relevant to Industry requirements – Sep13, 2017
- Politicians and policies – Dec 28,2017
- Does any one care for tax payers’ money? – Feb20,2018
- HR Fraternity – Are you prepared for future HR jobs??
- Business organizations – Pandemic paralysis or ????
- Working from home or anywhere - A critique
Dr. Sachin Lele
Ph.D in Marketing Management – Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, MBA – NIMS University, PGPIB- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
Official e-mail ID- Sachin.email@example.com
Dr Sachin Lele has more than 16 years of experience in corporate, academics, consulting, research and corporate relations. He has earned Ph.D. in the area of marketing management and has worked with some of the premier business schools in India. Dr. Sachin regularly conducts structured training programs to bride the skill-gap between corporate and academia.
His research interests lie in the area of online consumer behaviour and customer centricity. His research work has been published in national and international, peer reviewed journals.
Ph.D in Marketing Management – Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, MBA – NIMS University, PGPIB- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
More than 16 years of work experience in corporate, academics, consulting, research and corporate relations. Conducted workshops on corporate readiness, sales effectiveness and marketing communication.
Franchisee network of ‘Tanishq’ in western Maharashtra- New stores location, customer behavior study
Mohan Travels Pvt. Limited- Passenger satisfaction survey and advice on new routes planning
Climax Engineering Pvt Ltd. Ichalkaranji- Customer perception survey and new product launch
Advice on location, menu, pricing, promotions for a pizza outlet in Kolhapur
Marketing management, Business Strategy and Policy, Sales and Distribution, Strategic Marketing
MDP with Cosmos Bank on Sales effectiveness
MDP with Indian Post on ‘Listening voice of the customers”
“Online Shopping: Do Men Behave Differently than Women? – International Management Review Decmbcer 2020.- A UGC CARE listed journal.
“A review of technology adoption models and research synthesis of pre and post adoption behavior in online shopping”, IOSR Journal of Business Management. Volume 19, Issue 11. ISSN-2278-487x
“Scale Development for Conceptualized Models on Pre and Post Adoption of Online Shopping”, ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Retail. Volume 9, Issue 1 (2018). ISSN-2349-2317
“Literature review on Occupational stressors (determinants-causal relationships) amongst police organizations”, -Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. October 2019.
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 3 decades of working experience in large corporates including global multi-national companies. Association with these companies involved being part of the senior leadership team as CFO / Head of Finance. Companies associated with in the past include: Foseco India Ltd, SRF Ltd, BPL Ltd, Mather & Platt Pumps Ltd, Force Motors Ltd, Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd, Mann & Hummel Filters India Ltd. The industry experience is coupled with 6 years of experience in teaching as well as consulting in areas of Business Finance. Areas of specialization include: Strategic Financial Planning, Project as well as Working Capital planning and funding, Spearheading and managing Company Operational Performance, Technology integration in finance, Mentoring and Training personnel from different domains in areas of finance.
B.Com (specialization in Finance & Advance Accounting), & Chartered Accountant (Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India).
Over 3 decades of work experience in large corporates including global multi-national companies in senior leadership positions as CFO/ Head of Finance. Core competencies include corporate restructuring and turnaround of companies, Mergers, Acquisitions & divestment,Syndication of large size project funding. Technology integration in finance, Mentoring and training personnel at all levels in areas of finance, Company performance reporting and reviews,
Undertaking diagnostic study, assisting start-up ventures in Financial Planning, virtual CFO services for mid-size companies.
8 years of teaching experience in various facets of Finance – courses covering Management Accounting, Financial management, financial statement analysis, Financial Modelling.
Prof. Shovan Nandi
B. Sc. (Physics Hons. –Calcutta University), MBA (Calcutta University)
Subject - Marketing
Shovan joined the industry in the field of marketing communication. Having worked for over 36 years as Vice President in agencies like Mudra, Rediffusion, Shovan switched to the marketing side as Executive Vice President of Emami Limited. During his tenure he has played his part and created various national brands and category leaders. Along with industry work Shovan has always associated himself with academics and teaches in reputed B Schools.
Prof. Shamya Roy Choudhury
Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (XISS)
Subject -Human Resource Management
Official e-mail ID-
An ethical, intellectually honest and value driven management professional with over 35 years of rich and multifunctional experience in the manufacturing industry in policy management, daily management, organizational assessments, system & process improvements and managing human resources functions viz. human resource planning, recruitment, performance management system, training, organization design, leadership development, job analysis, policies, compensation & benefits etc. Have also handled Industrial Relations in factories with special focus to Wage Settlements, Implemented Productivity Norms, Bonus Agreements as well as administrative functions of the unit independently. Handled multiple union situation, strikes, lockout, conciliation proceedings in the tribunal, legal cases. Enforced Discipline and initiated disciplinary proceedings in various organization. Worked in Otis Elevators, Oberoi Grand, Pfizer, Shriram Bearings, Berger Paints, Flakt India, Birla Tyres etc...
Prof. Sagar C Palkar
Qualifications-MBA (Brand & Advertising), B.A. (Economics), Diploma in Animation & Web Design
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
More than 14 years of experience in Teaching New Media Concepts through Graphic Design for Marketing & Media Specialization.
Master’s (MBA) in Brand & Advertising with Distinction from Venkateshwara Open University. Completed Diploma in Animation & Website Designing.
Worked with most of the renowned Institutes in Pune, India like Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (PG), MIT-
Master’s (MBA) in Brand & Advertising from Venkateshwara Open University
B.A (Economics) from Pune University
Consultant for various media assignments like campaign design for product launch, corporate brochures, company logos, corporate films and many more with advertising agencies across the globe.
Worked with most of the renowned Institutes in Pune, India like Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (PG), MIT-WPU, Indira Group, ISB&M Pune as Academic Chairperson - UG
As Industry experience worked with Sony (Production House), Zee Network, Balaji Telefilms.
More than 14 years of experience in Teaching New Media Concepts through Graphic Design for Marketing & Media Specialization.
Worked with most of the renowned Institutes in Pune, India like Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (PG), MIT-WPU, Indira Group, ISB&M Pune as Academic Chairperson - UG Media.
Best Faculty for consecutively 2 years in Arena Multimedia
Prof. Sharmila Sinha
Research Scholar at IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay. Design Graduate from Faculty of Fine Arts, MS University Baroda.
Subject - Media & Mass Communication
A practicing communication designer with over 30 years’ experience, having worked for the top advertising agencies like Lintas, Clarion, Contract, O&M, Saatchi & Saatchi handling a vast portfolio of national and multinational companies & brands from ITC, Unilever, Tatas, ITC, LaOpala, Lafarge, Jenson & Nicholson, Panasonic to name a few. She has over 16 years of teaching experience and is associated with IIT Bombay, NIFT Mumbai & Kolkata, IIM Udaipur, Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune, to propel the integration of design process and thinking to make learning lateral and experiential for better subject assimilation & application.
Dr. Subhasis Bera
PhD(JNU), MPhil (JNU)
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Subhasis Bera is an Associate Professor in the area of Economics and Quantitative Technique, International School of Business and Media, Kolkata. He has more than fourteen years of experience in research and teaching. He has worked as a Fellow at Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER), New Delhi and has worked at World Bank (New Delhi) as a consultant. He also taught courses in Applied Microeconomics at Postgraduate level and Graduate level.
His areas of expertise are Economics of Technology, Econometrics, Development Economics and International Trade; In particular, he has worked on Digital Divide and Open Source Software Development, Foreign Direct Investment, Information and Communication Technology and Applied Econometrics.
PhD (Economics) |2009 Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India Thesis Title: “Open Source Software Development: Theoretical Perspectives”,
M Phil (International Trade and Development) |2006 Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India Awarded “Outstanding (A+)” grade in Dissertation
M A (Economics, Specialization in Statistics and Econometrics) |1998 Vidyasagar University, Midnapur, India Awarded Silver Medal
UGCNET Eligibility Test Qualified for Lectureship in Indian Colleges and Universities | 2000
Associate Professor I January 2019- International School of Business & Media, Kolkata, India
Associate Professor I April 2014- October 2018 FORE School of Management, New Delhi, India
Assistant Professor I September 2011- March 2014 FORE School of Management, New Delhi, India
Fellow I February 2008- September 2011 Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER), New Delhi, India
Consultant I October 2007- December 2007 World Bank, New Delhi, India
Lecturer (Ad Hoc)Lecturer (Ad Hoc) I October 2000- July 2003 Contai Prabhat Kumar College, Contai, W.B., India
Lecturer (Ad Hoc) October 2000- July 2003 Contai Prabhat Kumar College, Contai, W.B., India
October 2007- December 2007 World Bank, New Delhi, India
Book: “Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues” edited (with Jitendra Das, Shallini Taneja, Reeta Raina), Bloomsbury, India, January, 2015
Lecturer (Ad Hoc) I October 2002- July 2003 Vidyasagar University, Midnapur, W.B., India
Lecturer (Ad Hoc) I October 2000- July 2003 Contai Prabhat Kumar College, Contai, W.B., India
Research Articles: “Club Convergence and Drivers of Digitalization Across Indian States”, Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier (Accepted) “Impact of Diversification on Performance of Top Indian ICT Outsourcing Firms: An Entropy Analysis”, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, World Scientific Publishing, (with Rajneesh Chouhan) (forthcoming) “Determinants of Indian Economic Growth” in Imagining India as a global power: Prospects and Challenges ed by Sangit K. Ragi, Sunil Sondhi, Vidhan Pathak, Routledge, 2017
“Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Total Factor Productivity in Vietnam” in Vietnam: The Emerging Asian Star From A War-Stricken Nation ed by Das, Arora, Bloomsbury, 2017
“Economic and Political Determinants of Bilateral FDI between Italy and India” in “Reviving Italy: Reflections”, ed by Das, Arora, Bloomsbury, New Delhi, 2015
“The Core Group in OSS: A Behavioural Model for Sustainable Development” in “Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues”, ed by Das, Bera, Taneja, Raina, Bloomsbury, India, 2015
“Business Sustainability: An integrated Approach” in “Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues”, ed by Das, Bera, Taneja, Raina, Bloomsbury, 2015 (with Das, Taneja, Raina)
“India-Malaysia Bilateral Trade: Performance and Policies”, In “Malaysia: Challenges and Perspectives”, ed by Das, J. And H. Arora, Bloomsbury, 2014.
“Role of Technological Factors in the Price: A Cross Country Comparison across Server Vendors”, World Review of Business Research, Vol 4, No. 1, pp.36-47, March 2014,
“The Issues of Competition in the Indian Server Market”, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol 45, No. 35, August 28-September 03, 2010, pp58-65, ( with Rajat Kathuria)
“Issues of Competition in Mainframe and Associated Services in India, “, ICRIER-Indicus Analytics Research Report, March 2010 (with Rajat Kathuria, Shikha Gupta, Mamta, Rajkumar Sahi) ( available at http://www.icrier.org/pdf/MainFrame_FinalReport.pdf )
“Digital Divide Among Selected Industrialized States in India: Myth or Reality?” in V. Upadhyay et al (editors) Productivity and Quality: A Multidisciplinary Perspective, Tata McGraw-Hill: New Delhi,2006. (with Amit Shovon Ray)
“Cyber- attack and COO effect on Russian Software Industry”, In JK Das, H Arora (ed) Reinventing Indo-Russia Relations, Bloombury, (forthcoming)
Selected Working Papers and Discussion Papers: “Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Total Factor Productivity in Vietnam”, FORE Working Paper, WP2016/04, March 2016
“India Uzbekistan Bilateral Merchandise Trade Relations”, FORE Working Paper, WP2015/16, December 2015
“Economic and Political Determinants of Bilateral FDI between Italy and India”, FORE Working Paper, WP2014/03, December 2014
“India-Malaysia Bilateral Trade: Performance and Policies”, FORE Working Paper, WP2013/19, August 2013
“How China is Different from India?”, FORE Working Paper No. Dec 2011, WP 4, 2011
“South-South FDI vs North-South FDI: A Comparative Analysis in the Context of India”, ICRIER Working Paper 238, July 2009(with Shikha Gupta)
“To Contribute or not to Contribute: Micro-theoretical Models of the Open Source Software (OSS) Development“, CITD Discussion Paper DP0909, April 2009 (with Amit Shovon Ray)(available at: http://www.jnu.ac.in/Academics/Schools/SchoolOfInternationalStudies/CITD/DiscussionPapers/OSS.pdf)
Advanced Econometrics for Managers
Silver Medalist (MA)
Prof. Siddharth Joshi
EEPGM ( IIM- Kolkata ), B.E (Mechanical Engineering),Pune University
Subject -Operations & Supply Chain Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Siddharth has over 16 years business experience working with multinational companies and start-ups. His expertise lies in Supply Chain Strategy/Analysis, Capital Markets and Algorithm development. Siddharth has worked in India and the United States. He holds a M.S (Manufacturing Systems) from the University of Texas, Austin and has publications in the fields of Supply Chain, Capital Markets and Strategic Affairs to his credit.
Dr. S.K De
M.Sc & LLB, Ph.D (Kolkata)
Vast Teaching & Research Experience as Faculty @ IIM, Kolkata And Several Govt. Research Institutes in West Bengal.
18 Years as Deputy Director And Joint Director in Govt. Of West Bengal Services.
Prof. Soham Goswami
B.Tech (IT- WBUT, Kolkata), M.E. (IIEST, Shibpur)
Soham Goswami has received his Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata (Presently Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology - MAKAUT) in the year 2008. As a GATE scholar, he pursued his post-graduate studies and received Master of Engineering (M.E.) in Information Technology from Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur, Howrah (Presently IIEST, Shibpur) in the year 2010
Experienced of more than 10 years, he played his role as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology in various reputed engineering colleges. He guided and supervised more than 50 students in their academic projects.
He currently teaches Information Technology for Managers and Technology in Business and his area of interests revolves around Data Communication & Networking, Mobile Adhoc Networks, Neural Networks, Software Engineering and Data Structure & Algorithms.